Thursday, January 24, 2013

beautiful girls in ruffles...

Remember this photo of the January ruffle skirts?
This weekend I had the pleasure of seeing 3 of the little Princesses in their snowflake skirts and shirts. Little Emma is from the other side of the family so I'm hoping her mommy sends a photo of her soon :) First up is Brooklyn and Bailey posing at Grandma's house and sharing the love...
Then we headed over to Ashely & Cory's and added Mari into the ruffled cuteness!
Bailey will be 6 months old on Friday and can't walk yet so she is so happy to sit and pose with big smiles but add in a 15 & 17 month old and it's pretty hard to get a good group shot :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'll get Emma's picture taken tonight! I forgot it at our house last week, and Emma hasn't been feeling too hot this week... sorry it's taking so long!