Monday, August 23, 2010

mosaic Monday...

August is the month of butterflies in my garden...

and the month of weddings to celebrate. Congratulations to my brother-in-law and new sister-in-law, Lon & Carol! We had a wonderful time celebrating the love and joy surrounding you on your special day.

11 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Love the butterfly mosaics and of course the wedding one is really special.

Ruth

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

The butterflies certainly love it there, Marsha! Looks like a fun wedding!

Carol at Serendipity said...

Marsha,

Beautiful butterfly pictures and mosaics.

Looks like a fun wedding, too.

Carol

Darla said...

Gorgeous photos of the butterflies...the wedding looks beautiful...planning my daughters now for Oct.

Carol said...

Looks like a fun wedding and a gorgeous day! Great shots, Marsha, very cool looking butterflies!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh those pics are gorgeous Marsha!
I love seeing the butterflies and you captured their beauty quite wonderfully!
Thanks for the B-Day wishes!
I just had to chuckle about the vintage phone. I thought the same thing when I pulled out that pic. I loved the vintage phone and cookbook.
Take Care,
Cindy

Jayne said...

The butterflies are just now really active here too Marsha. Love seeing all yours!

And, what wonderful wedding photos! Her dress and his attire are PERFECT!

Bonnie said...

Wow! Your butterfly photos are gorgeous!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.