It is Saturday and it is August that means I am attending my 3rd wedding of the month with one more next week! I know I have probably gone overboard on my posts of our CA trip but the highlight was celebrating the love of Greg and Jessica on their wedding day. They had a beautiful outdoor ceremony and an elegant reception - it was such a fun time. I can't believe I didn't actually get a photo of parents of the groom together but I got Laura in the 3 sisters photo and with Ryan and Lucie. My brother-in-law, Ralph, is the handsome guy dancing with the bride in the lower right photo :)
3 comments:
Love the Monarchs! The wedding party looked beautiful!
Beautiful butterflies!
Looks like a gorgeous day and setting for a wonderful wedding!
Nothing like a wedding! Great pics. 4 in a month though..whoa. Thats alotta cake! lol
Post a Comment