Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Happy Anniversary...

Today, I am wishing a Happy Anniversary to Jayme & Scott, I can hardly believe it has been 3 years already! I made you a mosaic of pink flowers since they are your favorite color but hoping Scott brings you lots of the real things!
We love you both and hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

beautiful anniversary and mosaic!

Blondie's Journal said...

What a sweet anniversary wish!! The bride and groom look like such a happy couple!

xoxo
Jane

Jayme said...

Thanks Mom & Dad! Love you too.

Marigene said...

Beautiful flowers and bride/groom. Happy anniversary!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Happy Anniversary to your beautiful daughter and hubby!

Foley said...

What a beautiful post, loved the sentiment under the photo!

Jayme and Scott have great role models to have a successful marriage!

Unknown said...

How sweet & sentimental a gift mosaic for the children.

Happy Anniversary!

Have a lovely summer's ever ~
TTFN ~Marydon

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary to Jayme and Scott! and many, many more!

Gorgeous flowers, Marsha!