
It is HOT here today so it is a very busy afternoon of birds cooling off at the rock. A bluejay above and a robin and 2 chipping sparrows below.

Female house sparrow and gray catbird.

2 baltimore orioles and a male house sparrow.

Goldfinch

Mourning dove

As for me, I am staying in the air conditioning today so all shots taken were taken through the window and cropped.
7 comments:
Those birds are sure happy for the water you have provided for them. Nice photos through the window. I have been waving at my plants through the window.
Nothing like a cool dip in the pool!
Looks like a good place to be! It was hot hear today too. I'm sure glad I don't have a layer of feathers right now.
The 'pool' seems to be the place to be.With the heat,I can't say I blame the birds for wanting to be in water.
Blessings,Ruth
I love seeing all the birds in your rock fountain Marsha!
This is REALLY quite a remarkable set of pictures! Maybe send to Birds and Blooms? I enjoyed it and wish I had better views out OUR windows. It really IS too hot to be outside.
Love your humor! What a fun post!
Post a Comment