Wednesday, July 28, 2010

the buckboard...

Warning: This post could leave you scratching your head and wondering about my sense of humor but I just couldn't resist having a little fun with these photos.



13 comments:

Denise said...

Love the photos... this is too cute, made me smile this morning.
Have a great day.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Marsha Sweetie...
This is so darn stinkin cute. I love the little hats and the barrel and gun are just outstanding. Great job on this post sweetie. I love it. Love the little garden cart too. So creative.

I am clapping for you sweetie, can you hear me?

Have a gorgeous day.
Country hugs, Sherry

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

So funny, Marsha! I love the hat and boots. Those Blue Jays looks like tough hombres :)

Wildflowerhouse said...

You are having fun! Cute photo's.

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Hmmmm! We don't have cowboy birds here in Nova Scotia. Thanks for highlighting them today, partner!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Cute, cute, cute & fun too! I enjoyed it! laurie

Marigene said...

Thanks for the giggle!

Kelly said...

Hahaha! I needed that laugh. Wish I were that creative! :-)

Carol said...

yee haw! Very funny :) Love the little hat and boots!

Jayne said...

LOLOLOL... that last one really made me laugh out loud! Great job Marsha!

Darla said...

The heat getting to you Marsha? These are great!

Suzy said...

Hysterical...you are having way too much fun.

trishatfox said...

Adorable! How did you do it?