Click HERE for Jayme & Scott's message where she says we are a great example of a loving relationship.
The text of the card from Nathan and Tammy...
Because of the two of you,
I know what love is.
It's patience. It's sacrifice.
It's sharing joy and keeping faith.
It's what keeps us strong and helps us find our way...
Because of the two of you,
I know what family is.
It's laughing. It's listening.
It's growing up and growing together.
It's being there for each other, no matter what...
Because of the two of you,
I know that love and family
are the heart of a good life
and a lasting marriage.
Because of the two of you,
I'll always be thankful for the love we have
and the family we are.
Sorry for the sentimental post if you were expecting birds, butterflies and flowers but I sure LOVE my husband and family and am not afraid to shout it to the world!
11 comments:
Congratulations.I wish for you many more years of loving and happiness.
Blessings,Ruth
Happy anniversary to you both. You definitely did something right. Those are both beautiful sentiments and a tribute to you as the loving parents you are.
Enjoy your day!
Blessings,
Marcia
OMG...it's our anniversary, too, Marsha...22 years for us. Hope you are having a very happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary, Marsha and Jeff! What sweet messages from your family :)
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful, loving couple!
Happy Anniversary to you and your honey Marsha. That is certainly something to be proud about... 34 years!
Marsha, Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff...wishing you many more.
Lovely sentiments in the poem from Jayme. What a wonderful and loving example you and Jeff have been for both of your children.
Congrats on this and what a lovely "letter" ....
Happy Anniversary..It is great to know that you have kids that appreciate you and your relationship! :)
Sorry I'm late, but Happy Anniversary! Wishing you both many many more very happy years together!
I think part of the key to your marriage must be enjoying life to the fullest together! Love all the trips you take and fun stuff you do as a couple. Wishing you many more years together. Beautiful card and love the kissing photo Jayme posted! We need to see more of those lol.
Post a Comment