a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
awesome photos!
I can see why!
Awww.... love the splash of Valentine red!!
Fantastic, Marsha, these are simply fantastic!
After seeing your pictures,these are my favourite colours as well.Beautiful. Blessings,Ruth
Gorgeous photos!
Marsha, love your new February header ... They are beautiful birds ... great mosaic!His little touch of red matches the ribbon. :)
Great shots! Love the heart suet feeder.
I just love those little suet feeders and how cute they look tied with red ribbon and so perfect with the black and white feathers ;)
Just lovely! Those little heart shaped feeders are darling!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
awesome photos!
I can see why!
Awww.... love the splash of Valentine red!!
Fantastic, Marsha, these are simply fantastic!
After seeing your pictures,these are my favourite colours as well.Beautiful.
Blessings,Ruth
Gorgeous photos!
Marsha, love your new February header ... They are beautiful birds ... great mosaic!
His little touch of red matches the ribbon. :)
Great shots! Love the heart suet feeder.
I just love those little suet feeders and how cute they look tied with red ribbon and so perfect with the black and white feathers ;)
Just lovely! Those little heart shaped feeders are darling!
Post a Comment