Hi Marsha, I live in MN, and I love all the old churches and barns we have here. I haven't even heard of Echo, but I love those pictures of the church! Kate
Marsha, the paramedics kept asking me if I had thyroid problems. I'm sure that will be discussed this afternoon at the Doctor's office. Thank you for mentioning it. When you are going through something like this, one million things go through your head at once. I'm starting my "Ask the Doctor" list right now.
Lovely church, Marsha ... It would be interesting to know when the church was built. I love the double steeples and the detail on the top of the steeples. Beautiful blue skies...
10 comments:
what a beautiful church...looks cold there!
Hi Marsha,
I live in MN, and I love all the old churches and barns we have here. I haven't even heard of Echo, but I love those pictures of the church!
Kate
Pretty.... you're finding some nice old churches will great lines!
What a very beautiful structure. :c)
What a beautiful church! Especially the very top.....the steeple...against that very blue sky. Just lovely!
I don't kknow which is more beautiful, the steeple in the blue sky or the entire church sitting on the snow?
Those are great shots, Marsha. And perfect sky in the background.
Marsha, the paramedics kept asking me if I had thyroid problems. I'm sure that will be discussed this afternoon at the Doctor's office. Thank you for mentioning it. When you are going through something like this, one million things go through your head at once. I'm starting my "Ask the Doctor" list right now.
Beautiful church, Marsha, and I love the shots against the gorgeous blue sky and snow on the ground! Looks so pretty!
Lovely church, Marsha ... It would be interesting to know when the church was built. I love the double steeples and the detail on the top of the steeples. Beautiful blue skies...
Post a Comment