Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Utah Rocks...Red Canyon & Bryce Canyon

The 6th photo from Scenes from the Road (road driving through an arch) was taken at Red Canyon along Scenic Hwy 12. The next photo is also of Red Canyon. We drove through Red Canyon on our way to Bryce Canyon. The beauty here, left us speechless so I will not give narrative and just let the photos speak for themselves...Enjoy!












9 comments:

Jayme said...

Bryce Canyon has got me singing "Home on the Range" Where the Deer and the Antelope play.

Beautiful photos mom!

Jayne said...

Wow, oh wow, oh wow Marsha... just simply breathtaking.

Unknown said...

I have to agree, breathtaking!!

Jen said...

Fabulous piece of artwork out there! I just love seeing the animals roam.

Anonymous said...

Just fantastic, Marsha!

Peggy said...

My jaw dropped too! Breathtaking, stunning, what else can you say...What a place to see...Will have to put it on the list!

a quiet life said...

goose bumps, goose bumps goosebumps! and by some fluke of nature your PAGE OPENED! you know i am not highspeed, i must be in a good zone this morn, off to see more, yipppeee!

BJ said...

Unbelieveably beautiful! Just amazing shots.

RuthieJ said...

Gosh Marsha--I want to go there NOW!! Did it smell good too? Piney?
Thanks for sharing your trip photos with us.