5 months ago
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Bargains...
We had a hard frost last night and the remainder of the garden froze out. I'll start the cleanup tomorrow.
Yes, it looks like I'll also be busy planting and not blogging for a few days :-) I can never pass up a good buy and spring bulbs were marked down to 99 cents a package today. I've got them laid out in early, mid & late season blooming times and even counted them - 401 bulbs! Yikes, I hope for a nice couple of days to do my cleanup and planting and in the meantime, I going through last spring's photos to see where I need to add color to my spring gardens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Holy cow Marsha! Can't wait to see the end result of this bounty!
Wow! I can't wait to see those fluffy lavender tulips next spring!
Great illustration! Great buy too! You got some work to do! Loved the torn edges and curled corner! Master Gardener/Artist!
Okay, I am so jealous!! Wonderful buys Marsha. It got down to 29 here in North Florida last night. I have potted flowers gathered on the side porch covered, everything else seems okay right now.
I'm tired just thinking about that many bulbs to plant! I'll be watching for all that to come to fruition next spring!! You ARE Amazing!!
I'm looking forward to the spring photos! Yu have your work cut out for you.
I plan to pick up a few more tonight. Hope I find a good sale;)
Marnie
Well Marsha, no wonder you have the most beautiful and colorful blog.... You plan ahead!!
Can't wait to see them blooming.
Post a Comment