5 months ago
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Scenes from the road...
with views from the car windows.
We just returned from a WONDERFUL roadtrip...
filled with lots of adventures...
fun...
laughter...
natural beauty...
long hikes...
romance...
great food...
and did I mention FUN?
We traveled through
seven states, though
we spent most of our time in only two of them...
and put 3815 miles on our car before we were done.
Can you guess where we were? I'll be busy catching up with the business as well as restocking the fridge and washing clothes the next few days so I'll spend the next few posts showing you the beautiful places we visited before I go back to the garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Uh, did I see Sedona up closer to the top? :c) Beautiful! Welcome home Marsha.
Glad you're home safe and I can't wait to see what you saw.
Hi Marsha, I've been looking for you here and at GBs. Glad to see you back. What a fantastic trip! Looking forward to hearing more about it.
Jayne @ GBs
Hi, Marsha! WOW, lots of miles! Glad you are home safe, we all missed you! Love the pictures and looking forward to more!
Now that was a road trip! Gorgeous photos, waiting to hear/read more.
Elk walking down the middle of the street!! Were you in Jackson Hole?
Such beautiful scenery Marsha. I enjoyed all of your pics. It's always nice to travel to places that you haven't seen. You sure did put a lot of miles on.
I had begun to wonder where you were. So glad that you had such fun on your trip. Glad you're back though.....safe and sound!
Beautiful, beautiful pictures! Glad you're home safe.
I don't know the west very well, so west is my pathetic guess! I do need to know where that is, because I need to go! Trip looked amazing! Fantatsic photo representation!
i am sooooooooooo loving this!
Post a Comment