Every smile is a new horizon on a land I've never seen
There are people around the world - different faces different names
But there's one true emotion that reminds me we're the same...
Let's talk about love
From the laughter of a child to the tears of a grown man
There's a thread that runs right through us all and helps us understand
As subtle as a breeze - that fans a flicker to a flame
From the very first sweet melody to the very last refrain
Let's talk about love
(lyrics by Celion Dion)
Let's talk about love
Let's talk about life
Let's talk about love...
and Nathan asking Tammy to be his wife!
I was all set to do a post this weekend on the color theme pink, but instead I'm "tickled pink" to announce that Nathan and Tammy got engaged this weekend. We love them both and wish them a long and happy future! These are the best of times in my "garden of Life". Check out Jayme's post as well.
Poor Tammy, the ring had to go back to get resized but will be back on her finger by Monday night!
8 comments:
Well Marsha, I'm tickled pink for you... What a handsome and happy looking couple. Perhaps you'll show us that ring when it gets resized.
In answer to your question on my Watermelon post, yes Watermelon is grown both up north where we lived, and also in Southern CA.
It nice to have an abundance of them in these hot summer months.
LOL:Wanda
Congrulations!
Thank you so much for your prayers and wonderfully kind comments during this difficult time. Every word made and is making a difference as we begin this new journey.
Thank you so much for your words of comfort and blessing,
kari & kijsa
Congratulations to the happy couple! Two of my dear friends just announced their engagement this weekend too. Happy happy times!
Times like these are reason to be 'tickled pink' for sure. Cherish every moment!
re: my blog about 'ben & jerry' - I got the dog the day Benjamin Netanyahu (Israel's pres. in 1998 lost the election) was in the news so therefore the name came about - Benjamin Nathan Yahoo!! original eh? Then when the black cat came along I did name him Jerry because of the icecream. So yes! the icecream factored in. This is Jerry II Gerry I died last year. thanks for asking!
Marsha - I'm so excited for the happy couple. Love is just wonderful. Congrats to Nathan & Tammy.
Aw, my favorite kind of story! Congratulations to everybody!
Congrats to Tammy & Nathan! I so happy for my aunt Tammy!!!
Post a Comment