Wednesday, August 27, 2008

8..9..10...counting robins

First there were 8...
then 9...
and 10! (This one is tricky as one is not on the rock)
Soon it was 11...
then 12
and finally 13!
This bunch was fun to watch! I think there were more like 15-20 of them but I only captured 13 on the rock at one time.

11 comments:

The Birdlady said...

What a great rock! I love watching birds bathe...they are just so joyful about it.

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

It's the Rockin' Robbin Rock Flock!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Please tell me more about your watering rock. It looks like limestone, but where does the water come out?

Wanda said...

Oh how darling... Yes, your watering rock is lovely....more information please?

Jayne said...

How fun Marsha! I love watching them this time of year. :c)

jalynn01 said...

I second what Lynne said. Can't top that one! How cute. Love the rock as well as does everyone! Great post.

kari and kijsa said...

Thank you for all your prayers and blessings!
Have a wonderful Labor Day,
kari & kijsa

RuthieJ said...

Gosh, I love that rock! It's such a bird magnet! Those are great photos of all the robins.

Leedra said...

Does look neat, and the birds must really think so too. Great to catch them all there together.

Mary said...

Amazing....Robin's Rock!

Kathie Brown said...

A friend sent me a link to this post. This looks like the perfect birdbath! I feed and water birds in AZ and we are wanting to put a fountain in the backyard but so many of them are so deep that the birds would never use it. I like the naturalness of this.