5 months ago
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Five days of fun...
Last Thursday's snow predictions were correct. This is what we saw as we woke up on Friday am and it was still coming down as we headed to the Mpls airport.
A 3 hr flight later we were in sunny FL ready to have a fun family vacation with Jayme & Scott at the Royal Pacific resort.
Spring was in full bloom...
and the gardener in me just had to stop and admire all the many flowers.
My family was patient with me until I realized they were everywhere and I didn't need to stop and look at every one.
We packed our days full of fun and excitement. We watched whales dance...
and barely escaped the jaws of a great white shark.
We helped the Men in Black save the world from aliens...
and flew to another world with ET.
We saw dinosaurs on the loose in Jurassic Park...
and screamed and hung on for our lives while we plummeted down to a pond and safety.
It was a fantastic time of family fun and we only wish we could have convinced our son to come with us. So on our last day we all ate hot dogs in his honor...
Back to the garden and the birds tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It must have been a wonderful break to get away from all that snow. What fun you all had in Florida.
The best gardener that I know is also named Marsha. Everything she touches grows beautifully.
Loved all your previous photos too, esp. the birds.
I'm glad you're having such a nice time.
What a nice contrast! Glad you all had such a wonderful time.
Loved your snow shot.The day it falls it's always so beautiful...What a contrast to your sunny FL vacation. It's always nice going but coming back is a shocker to the system. Your whale shot was awesome, but I have to comment on the Nathans hot dog sign. I ate them in NJ and they were loaded with garlic and made me sick... did you actually eat some?
Hi Marsha...I think you had a dream come true!! Way to go girl, you deserved it.
Post a Comment