Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ringnecks & Recliners...

I have a horrible cold and spent all day yesterday on the recliner. I had lots of time to look out the window and actually see how many birds come to feed during the day. Mr. Ringeck came 5 times and the females came twice, a fat rabbit once and the roly poly squirrel too many times to count :-)
I have tried to take pheasant photos in the wild for years...and now they are right in my backyard...loving it!

5 comments:

BJ said...

Great pictures!

I hope that you start to feel better soon......but sitting on the recliner is nice too! Rest up!

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

He's a beauty! You had such a variety today. Hope you feel better!!

RuthieJ said...

Oh Marsha, I'm sorry to hear you have a cold :-(
It's nice that it was a sunny day and you have some wonderful birds and critters to keep you from feeling totally miserable.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the ringneck pheasants from your backyard. I am jealous and wish I had them in my yard. I also enjoyed the other pictures as well...keep them coming!

scats42 said...

Hi Marsha

I also have pheasants and love to watch them. We have seen two ringnecks and three females and even though they get the spillage of the bird feeder, there is so much snow on the ground right now, I would love to give them food specifically for them. I know you said you feed them corn...but what kind? Fresh, dried? Can you please advise?