Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In a rush...

I didn't take the time to find a quote or a poem this morning because I have a busy week and it's time to head out the door again.

I just wanted to show the two little types of nuthatches that entertain us so at the feeders. Usually they feed "upside down" so it was fun to capture a few shots of them with their heads up...

Here is Mr. White Breasted...









and here is Mr. Red Breasted. Looks like I wasn't the only one that had to rush off...I just love the bluejay's wings on this shot!

5 comments:

RuthieJ said...

Great nuthatch pictures Marsha! Mine don't sit still very long and when they do, I don't have my camera with me.

BJ said...

Cute little nuthatches! I too, love the bluejay's. They are such beautiful birds. I have to agree. Your pic of him flying off and the wing spread is awesome. Nice shots.

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

I'm so glad you spared a few extra minutes for the birds. I've never seen a red-breasted nuthatch and you've now enlightened me with the differences. You did a great job with the bluejay. He's beautiful!

Wanda said...

Wonderful, wonderful shots. Love them all!!

Jayne said...

Love your nuthatches Marsha!