5 months ago
Friday, February 08, 2008
Hang in there...
I may be showing my age here...but remember those posters in the 1970's that usually showed a kitten hanging from a branch in a tree with the caption "Hang in There"?
Today, I captured my own version :-)
The woodpeckers like to "hang in there" while getting their fill of suet too...
My amaryllis is now in full bloom...such a beautiful flower to brighten up these gray February days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh....how cute these pictures are. It does give new meaning to the phrase "hanging in there". I enlarged and these are just awesome pictures. You are so good! I also have to comment about the amryllis. Such a vibrant, lovely flower.
I remember those posters!!
These pictures are much cuter than those posters.
And the amryllis...beautiful!
Love your "hang in there" photos Marsha!
That is one beautiful amaryllis!!
Mine didn't bloom this year yet, maybe because I have neglected it.
Post a Comment