
No we weren't hiding we were having a fun weekend up north celebrating Jeff's birthday with Jayme & Scott. On the way up on Friday, we stopped off at Monticello so I could show Jeff the swans. It was only 1F out and steam was rising from the river making a beautiful sight. Since it was so cold we didn't stay long but it was fun to see them once again.

The corn buffet emptied out while we were gone and I watched 2 hens and a rooster scratch around this morning before going out to refill it.


The redpolls finally found the feeder closest to the house...maybe I can finally get some decent photos if I keep a look out.
3 comments:
I'm sorry, MARSHA, I was having a senior moment:(.
All the photo's are wonderful, but that last one of the bird on the branch...just touches me.
Post a Comment