Monday, January 21, 2008

one of life's greatest blessings...

A recent addition to my home's decor is this magnetic board with the words "FAMILY Let's be grateful for those who give us happiness; they are the charming gardeners who make our soul bloom." I've also been crafting these tiles with the words "The love of a Family is one of life's greatest Blessings" ...this one will soon be heading to Tanya.
Last year my friend, Kari, gave me this photo frame which reads: Family - "Love one another deeply, from the heart. I Peter 1:22"


I just love these expressions of what FAMILY is all about.

Today is our firstborn's birthday...it was such a joy raising him into the man he has become.

Happy Birthday Nathan!

We are so proud of you and you truly are "one of life's greatest blessings..."

Love, Mom & Dad

Your sister has some great wishes for you too!

3 comments:

BJ said...

What a sweet & truthful post! I just gush thinking about my family....and how it has grown so. We are truely blessed in our lives.

Happy birthday to Nathan! You have a gorgeous family Marsha!

Wanda said...

What lovely pictures of your family and I love the frame.

Happy Birthday Nathan...I know you have been a blessing to your family.

Jayne said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Nathan. My family is everything to me, and I love the sentiments expressed in your plaques Marsha.