
This morning, I went to my friend Sharon's and I took along the camera because there are ALWAYS pheasants in the wildlife area along the road to her home. Wouldn't you know it was only 3 degrees out and windy so all the pheasants were off hiding somewhere else. Back home this afternoon I happened to look out the window and there were 2 roosters and 3 hens in my own backyard.

Looks like I need to wash the windows again :-)
4 comments:
Wow, and I thougt is was crazy that I was stalked by a Turkey.
What wonderful things you see on your walks, and trips.
Lots of Love
Wanda
Here is the wildlife pictures Wayne was requesting! I will send a link to him so he can use your pictures as wallpaper too!
Keri
Great pheasant pictures, Marsha! Those roosters sure are beautiful, aren't they?
I'm glad to see they're finding winter sustenance at your place.
Gorgeous pheasant! Your pictures are just beautiful!
Post a Comment