Monday, January 14, 2008

Hey, I was busy...

I've been taking some teasing lately on not updating my blog as frequently...but hey, I was busy.

The essential question is not, "How busy are you?" but "What are you busy at?" (Oprah Winfrey)
So lets see...there was work...a roadtrip with Jeff to Cabela's in Rogers...more work...running errands (where it is very hard to walk past any seed displays...so I started my 2008 collection)...
there was time for tea and recipe browsing because there's something about winter in MN makes you want to try all kinds of new recipes...
and big family gatherings that remind you once again what really matters in the "garden of life"!

I'll try to update more frequently this week :-)

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Hey, that's a good kind of busy!!! Adorable pictures. Busy is my middle name right now too.

RuthieJ said...

The best way to get through a Minnesota winter....dreaming and planning for spring! Way to go, Marsha.