Friday, October 12, 2007

Garden wisdom from Ruger...

1. A garden is a great place for a nap...Ruger likes to hang out while I am working in the garden. He likes to find a "cushy" spot for naps. This photo reminds me of the movie "Bambi", when Bambi spots the little skunk amongst the flowers and names him Flower.

2. If you are hot, find the quickest way to cool off...


3. and always, take time out of your busy days to stop and smell the flowers.

3 comments:

BJ said...

Marsha - I love the pics of Ruger! He really knows how to enjoy himself! And I forgot to add, very intelligent! Can cool himself off when he needs too, take a nap at the drop of a hat and stop and smell the roses! Man's best friend!

Love this post! And thank you so much for all of your comments on my blog. Much appreciated.

Jayne said...

Hi Marsha,

Thought I'd visit you since you were so kind to leave such a lovely comment on my blog. You take some very lovely photos! Have a great weekend!

Jayme said...

What the heck is Ruger up to :-) What a silly dog.