(Author Unknown)
Jeff & I decided to "take off" for the long holiday weekend and do some exploring of rural MN on our cycles. We couldn't have picked a better weekend as the weather was gorgeous.
The world's largest catfish (Wahpeton, ND), mallard (Wheaton, MN), coot (Ashby, MN) and otter (Fergus Falls, MN) as well as every historical marker along our paths were some of the stops. Did you know the remains of one of North America's earliest man (dated to 9000 years ago) were discovered in Brown's Valley in 1932?
2 comments:
What a wonderful holiday....I love the pictures of the statues. And the saying about dogs, and bikers.
Very cute!!
Marsha - it sounds like you had a great weekend. The statues are so cool! It is so great that you both like to tour the countryside on your cycles. Have you posted pictures of you two on them? I'd love to see a pic! I admire you for doing that. Cause I'm such a scare-d-cat!
I too, love the saying about bikers and dogs! That is really funny......and I bet true!
Post a Comment