Our beautiful daughter on her wedding day. Of course, Scott's pretty handsome too :-)
.JPG)
Congratulations to the new couple and may they have many years of married bliss!
.JPG)
On Saturday, 7.7.07 without any of the labor pains or the stress of child rearing we gained a new son...here is Nathan, Jayme & Scott. We had a wonderful 5 days celebrating Jayme & Scott's wedding with friends and family. It was such a beautiful day that not even the 90 degree temps could ruin it. I am still basking in the joy of all the fun the days preceding and after brought - we thank everyone who traveled all the way up to Duluth to enjoy this special time with our family! It truly was one huge family/friend vacation...
.JPG)
The wedding party was gorgeous in the beautiful dresses and tuxes. I will post more photos in the coming days...today is busy with the catching up of laundry, paperwork and the watering of my poor parched garden which still managed to grow by leaps & bounds in the 6 days I was gone.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!! Could the bride be anymore perfectly beautiful and her dress is gorgeous and the colors of the bridesmaids...Marsha it's all so beautiful. I was hoping you would get some posted soon..thanks!! Hope to see more and more pics as you get time and hear more about it.
Post a Comment