
More cousins that were important parts of Jayme & Scott's wedding day - of course there are many more and we were honored to have them all there, I just didn't have my camera handy...sorry!

The garden is looking great these days but as you can see from the brown lawn in the background it is very dry here...we need rain soon.

My favorite flower today is the lisanthus. I just love this annual from it's rosebud looking buds to it's beautiful blooms. It is an excellent cut flower though I don't always have the heart to cut a stem when they last so much longer out in the garden. These were a little hard to find this year and I ended up going to
Thomsen's Greenhouse in St. Joseph, MN. The list of available annuals is hard to beat :-)
1 comment:
Marsha - all of your pictures are just beautiful! Jayme & Scott are a gorgeous couple who look so happy. It was so wonderful that you got to share this very special time with family & friends. Also, the wedding party is so beautiful too!
Thank you for sharing these pictures. I couldn't wait to see them.
The flowers are also so pretty. It is very dry here in Maryland too. We are way behind and need rain so badly.
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I thank you for coming there and hope that you will keep coming back.
Post a Comment