Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yellow...

Yellow is a star...Yellow is the sun.
Yellow is the moon...When the day is done.

For a pink and purple loving girl, I don't know how I ended up with so much yellow in the garden but the yellows sure are prominent right now. They do brighten things up and make me think of sunshine even on a cloudy day.

Yesterday, as I was watering the inpatiens tower I came across a surprise. I look forward to seeing if we actually see eggs soon :-)

2 comments:

BJ said...

Oh, how beautiful. I love all of the yellow. The color makes you feel so good. I love the impatience tower too. That is really cool. I will be anxious to learn whether the bird will leave her eggs in the nest. I hope so.
What great pictures these are.

sandy said...

Wow, impatien tower. That is cool. I have some yellow annuals that need to get in the ground soon. Got sidetracked with that little baby girl.