And encouragement, too.
Some praise and a smile
Will uplift when blue.
Home is for togetherness,
Laughter and sharing,
And when one has a problem,
It's for listening and caring.
Home is for growing
And learning how to mature.
It's for displaying good virtues
And values and more.
Home is for forgiveness
And a merciful heart.
If someone is sorry,
Extend a new start.
Home is for loving,
For God meant it that way,
A haven for kindness,
Strength for each day.
(Linda Grazulis)
It seems like the garden grew by leaps and bounds while I was gone. The tamarix is in full pink bloom and I discovered my first calla lily bloom this morning. It was fun to walk through and see the changes 4 days can make at this time of year.
2 comments:
Oh Marsha...great photos and what a busy time for you all. One of these days there will be lots of time for relaxing but in the meantime you are ONE BUSY LADY.
I was going to label you "OBL" and realized those initials have been used a lot before....Osama....you know...
sandy
Marsha - it is such fun to help our children, isn't it? And how about seeing them set up their own home? I love to see each one of mine do that in hopes that they might have taken some decorating skills from their ole mom! NOT! They wouldn't dare.
And I just love that calalily. Especially in pink! My goodness. It is just beautiful.
Thanks for sharing those photo's. And as always, thanks for commenting on today's post.
Post a Comment