If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you.And share with you it's beauty on the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain you could call your very own.
A place to find serenity a place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea.
But all these things I'm finding are impossible for me,
I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be...what I know best, a friend that's always there.
(Khahlil Gibran)

I just got back from a few days in Duluth helping Jayme with wedding stuff and packing for her move in a couple of weeks. Last night was a stormy one and we were blessed with seeing a double rainbow over the harbor after the rain was done. Of course by the time I could get the car off the highway and to a photographic vantage point one rainbow was gone and the other was quickly diminishing but I still thought the shot was worth posting.
Back to the garden tomorrow...
1 comment:
These two pictures are just great. The poem is lovely......and I'm with you on the rainbows. I will stop to take pictures or just to gaze at a rainbow. It always makes me remember God's promise to us.
Post a Comment