Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another sign of spring...


Cropdusters...now, I know spring is here. The dogs and I were out relaxing in the garden trying to photograph one of the resident kestrels when we were driven inside because the farm field across the road was being sprayed. Not only did I not want to breathe anything they might be spraying but it is incredibly loud...luckily it only happens this close to me a few times a season.

Nothing says spring to me like a droplet covered blossom and these yellow tulips were two of the many I photographed yesterday.


"The soul needs laughter like flowers need rain."

Look Ryan....even this robin prefers to rest surrounded by pink. Your mommy's post brought laughter to my soul today...

2 comments:

sandy said...

Yellow tulips...beautiful..

That crop duster looked close. I've never been in the path of one.

Thank you for your nice comments Marsha on my blog.

Can't wait to find out what bird shows up in the garden next.

sandy

BJ said...

Wow! Your pictures are so beautiful. I especially love the yellow tulips. Very nice.

I enjoy coming her and seeing what interesting creatures you have posted on your blog.