Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I love my family...

As you can see I've been slack in my "life in the garden" postings and I will get back to them tomorrow. But the "Garden of Life" is taking a priority over everything for me these days. I don't have grandchildren of my own but Alexis and Benjamin feel like they are mine. Postings of them always bring the most comments to me personally from the people I know. Two of my favorite postings are little Alexis in the garden and the two of them wishing Grandpa Steve a Happy Birthday last fall.

I love their parents like my own children and am asking all my faithful readers to say a prayer for this young family. Heidi was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma last November and just a few days before her 12th and final chemo treatment she found out it is back. She has begun a more intense chemotherapy treatment and will be facing a stem cell transplant in July. Pray for complete healing for her and strength for the whole family as they go through this tough period in their lives. I believe in the power of prayer and the more lifted on their behalf the better.

3 comments:

sandy said...

Oh Marsha, my prayers go out to them. A female in our family went through this about four years ago and she is fine now. Will keep her in my prayers.

sandy

sandy said...

I would be glad to ask for prayers for her on my site if that is okay..if not, that's okay too..thought I had better ask though...

BJ said...

It is very sad to read this about this lovely family. Please know that I will keep her and the family in my prayers for complete healing.