my own garden looks like this!
The poor little flamingo's head can't even be seen peeking above the snow anymore!
Texas was filled with flowering trees, shrubs (like shown in the last post) and wildflowers and I'll post more photos after I catch up in the office and it get used the drastic change in weather :)
4 comments:
Before long your gardens will be filled with endless beauty as well.
Hi Marsha,
Oh how wonderful it must have been to see green! And flowers! I went to Bachman's today just so I could see my own bit of green. It's taking way too long up here this winter. I keep getting stuck in my own driveway as the snow along side the driveway is not allowing the melt to run off. There is a puddle the size of Lake Michigan out there. Thaw, freeze, thaw, freeze. I am hoping the thaw will win out someday soon.
Hope your trip was wonderful. Love all your pictures. Must have been fabulous to be in warmth again!
Have a wonderful Easter,
Kate
I have a similar view out our back windows. For now I prefer your gorgeous views of Texas in bloom. I dont recall such a snowy Easter here. Oh well. Maybe next week will be better...:)
That must have been quite a shock - returning home to such a contrast in weather!
Except for a pile or two, we are a snow-free zone once again! In fact, hubby and I have put in some SERIOUS hours of clean up in the flower beds the past couple of days!
Once again, I've worked body parts & muscles I'd forgotten I have!
Post a Comment