First up, Jeff & I (and Bailey) would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to our daughter-in-law, Tammy! We hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of love and kisses from N & B :)
Since Grandma Marsha didn't get any February ruffle skirts done for my favorite little girls they each got 2 for the month of March. I made simple little Snoopy shamrock ones for the holiday, St. Patty's, that people usually think of when they think "March" and also Easter themed ruffle skirts. I asked Jayme & Tammy to send me photos of the girls in their skirts for my March header and all the photos sent were so cute that I'm sharing them in collages. Both of them were so cute in their Snoopy skirts and I made an "oops" and got Bailey's hairclip a little on the large side :)

Next up is Bailey's ruffle skirt - the green fabric has little Easter bunnies on it.

Brooklyn didn't really feel like having her photo taken so Jayme called me on Facetime and Grandma told her I wanted a pretty picture of her in her skirts. She was then okay with putting on her Snoopy skirt and even played peek a boo with Grandma while her mom took a few photos. Then I asked her to put her ruffle skirt on and the answer was "no" so I tried to distract her with talking while Jayme changed her skirt. Big mistake as you can see in the middle photo - silly girl! I guess she likes the Snoopy skirt better :) She was happy to pose later and managed lots of smiles...
Now I just need photos of Emma & Mari :)

3 comments:
Yep there was a meltdown with the second skirt. Thank goodness she likes to play the piano and that made for a nice distraction so mommy could take some photos. Thanks again Grandma for the fun and beautiful skirts. Bailey and Brooklyn are lucky to have such a talented grandma.
looks like the skirt wasn't what she wanted. LOL Still cute though.
Great skirts for two lucky granddaughters! And I think Bailey's "too big hair clip" is really a fashionable hat as they wear in England! You know, the royalty! And that Brooklyn--she is working that piano like a pro. Love it.
Post a Comment