
My favorite red in the garden is still Mr. Cardinal! Oh, how I wish that a female will join him this spring and they stay and nest. Since I've only seen a female here once in the 32 years we lived here the chances aren't good but it sure would make for an awesome spring :) This winter I'm also enjoying the red heads and cherry breasts of the wintering redpolls.

I love all they all gather in the tree by the pond and come to the feeders in a group.
and the bright red of one of my favorite clematis, "Rebecca"...
and of course the ruby red throat of the hummingbirds!
2 comments:
I ♥ cardinals, too - and the redpolls are a new "breed" for me! I wonder if they pass through OUR neck of the woods????
Beautiful reds. I want a 'Redpoll' tree like that.LOL
Post a Comment