5 months ago
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
the 12th day of JOY...
involves feathers! Who isn't smiling when they see a wild headband of feathers :) Once again Grandma dressed up Brooklyn with a little Christmas spirit and picked out a feathered green & red headband.
Brooklyn didn't know what to think as I posed her in her little chair...
She didn't really want to pose so I let her play for awhile...she immediately went for her car which has been a pretty popular toy this morning.
She soon discovered if she moved her head the feathers went every which way so a new game was invented...sway your head back and forth and watch the feathers fly by your face.
It was a pretty funny game until a feather got stuck in her mouth but once grandma showed her how to brush it out it was a silly game again.
Only took one more time getting stuck in her open mouth and the game wasn't so fun anymore...the headband came off pretty quickly then.
I'm on the road home today so I'm extra thankful for all the love and JOY I received from Brooklyn the last few days...I won't see her again until the 27th for a belated Christmas celebration and I'll sure miss her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a silly little girl. She has been spoiled with so much special "am-ma" time.
Looks like those feathers might have tickled her face. The result was some pretty pictures.
Post a Comment