Friday, October 05, 2012

bugs in the garden...

My granddaughters got dressed up in ladybug costumes that I found at garage sales for a cute photo shoot. Poor little Bailey didn't know what to think - I think it was the first and only time she's been set on the ground! Brooklyn was more interested in leaves than her cousin or grandma & her camera.
Brooklyn was known as Baby Bee before she was born so her mommy couldn't resist picking her up a bee costume at a garage sale as well. On this beautiful day, Mari came over for a playdate with Brooklyn and Auntie Marsh so she became the cute little ladybug :)
Brooklyn couldn't quite walk yet and Mari would rather walk away than sit for a photo shoot so I took 50+ photos and didn't get a single one with both looking at the camera at the same time!
I am so thankful for these girls, they are such a joy to be around...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Marsha, these pictures are adorable! I can only imagine all the fun you're having with these 2 being so close.

I sure enjoyed seeing the pictures of Bailey's baptism, too. What a blessing to have the family surrounding this precious child on this special day.

Ruth Hiebert said...

These are the cutest bugs I have ever seen.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Now these are some bugs that I would love to have at my house. They are darling!

Mollie said...

Your title fooled me until I opened up your blog! Love the bugs. Perfect garden creatures and they aren't pests! Cuuute!