Friday, October 19, 2012

week in a review...

Another busy week has flown by since the last time I posted. Last Friday, I had the pleasure of hosting Mari for the day which is always a joy! She is such a happy girl except when auntie Marsh tells her she can't stand up on the stool - then I get this look :)
She also helped me with a sewing project and was thrilled to sit on my lap and watch me sew. Photos of the latest projects I made in tomorrow's post - I'm waiting for some photos first. Saturday, Sunday & Monday I spent up north with Brooklyn. She and I spent some quality time while her mommy and daddy got their basement put back together as well as had a date night. Grandma brought her a new dress to wear so she had fun modeling it for me...
I can't hardly believe she is going to be celebrating her first birthday next week...time sure flies! Brooklyn loved carrying her doll around in her very own car seat as well as playing by giving her a pretend baba (bottle).
Brooklyn's mommy always wanted to be a Sea World trainer when she was a young girl so we pulled out one of mommy's old stuffed Shamu's and put on a show :)
Love this girl!
This week at home it was back in the office as well as a full day of garden clean up. I'm almost done but had to quit for a few days while my sore elbow rests. I also spent a lots of time with Baby Bailey - she has been not feeling herself this week with a nasty cold and fevers off and on so Grandma didn't shove any cameras in her face. Lucky for me (and you) I have lots of photos of the day to share from the daily text messages her mommy sends Jeff and I. Love this girl!
She is definitely "Grandma's little cupcake" her cuddly sweetness is the best. I sure hope she feels better soon! So that about sums up my week... no time for blogging because I was sewing, working, gardening and loving on those precious girls :)

2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those little sweethearts are so precious.

Rebecca said...

Great photographs of some real cuties, Marsha! I love the black and white dress & settings.

Hope everyone mends and is back to good health soon. (We have bunches of put-away to do in yard, too!)