Marsha, Hi! You got some very nice shots of the oriole. We have had an oriole feeder up for a month now but are just beginning to see them in the yard. Have a great week! Beth
Lucky you!!! I have been waiting and watching for orioles to come back, and I am still waiting! You give me hope that they will soon show up!
Can't believe your sweet princess is already 6 months old! Wow, that went fast, and so adorable. And I adore your new kitchen too, it's beautiful, have fun cooking! Kate PS- I never did get around to my May Day party. Total bummer, I really NEED to have a May Pole!
6 comments:
WoW!! I love the Orioles.
They always remind me of Grandpa Ben too!
Marsha, Hi! You got some very nice shots of the oriole. We have had an oriole feeder up for a month now but are just beginning to see them in the yard. Have a great week!
Beth
Lucky you!!! I have been waiting and watching for orioles to come back, and I am still waiting! You give me hope that they will soon show up!
Can't believe your sweet princess is already 6 months old! Wow, that went fast, and so adorable. And I adore your new kitchen too, it's beautiful, have fun cooking!
Kate
PS- I never did get around to my May Day party. Total bummer, I really NEED to have a May Pole!
The time is getting on by isn't it? I enjoy it when you post these birds too.
How nice interesting photo shared and enjoyable photo shared so that can be used it in this post.
Post a Comment