5 months ago
Thursday, April 26, 2012
A little big girl...
I'm spending a few days up north loving on this little princess who is 6 months old today. What a joy it is to see what a big girl she is getting to be and sitting up by herself already.In honor of her 1/2 year of life Grandma cut a birthday card in half and a birthday candle in half to celebrate with her. Of course at six months old Grandma helped her out and ate her cookie cupcake :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Precious, Marsha (as is your idea of cutting candle and car in half).
She is so cute. I love those smiling eyes.
What a fun age! I love the idea of cutting the card and candle in half. You are so clever :-)
You are one cool grandma! I must say she is one of the most beautiful little girls on the planet, really she is.
so cute! she is just adorable. and what a fun grandma/grandbaby memory!
Post a Comment