Monday, April 16, 2012

mosaic Monday...kitchen before and afters

We've been enjoying the fully finished kitchen for a few weeks now and I have to say even though it was a LONG 3 months and we had a few bumps in the process the finished kitchen is worth the wait.


Here a few closeups of some of my favorite things and in my next post I'll show you the neat things behind some of those cupboard doors...





7 comments:

Jayme said...

That sure is a NICE kitchen!!!

Foley said...

Beautiful....

Marigene said...

Fabulous, Marsha!

Unknown said...

What a MAJOR renovation! Your afters are magazine worthy. I love it all..

Lisa said...

What a GORGEOUS kitchen remodel! I love all your color choices, and I cannot wiat to see your granite counter top.

Kelli Helm said...

Love it! I have to come see it in person. Love all the detailed woodwork!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love it!