5 months ago
Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Home...
I am home tonight after spending some time with Jayme & Scott where I witnessed Brooklyn's birth and her first week of life. I have traveled to a lot of wonderful places and done a lot of wonderful things in my 50 plus years but this past week was amazing! I am so in love with this precious little girl...
You may have noticed in my previous posts there has been no mention of Jeff meeting our precious Brooklyn - well that is because he too was away from home. A hunting trip with 2 of his brothers was planned before Brooklyn was even conceived and lo and behold it was scheduled over her arrival.
Jeff, Wayne & Rod were in the mountains of Colorado when they had to leave one campsite and spend 3 nights in town because of heavy snowfall.
Once it stopped snowing they found a spot at a lower elevation to finish out the 10 day trip.
Seeing the photos Jeff took, made me thankful I only go camping in our rv ;)
I'm also thankful that he is home and we get to travel together back up north for him to meet Brooklyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can see you're up for any/MANY trips back up north! She IS darling :)
Brooklyn is a sugar lump! That snow sure looks way too cold to be camping in. Glad your husband and friends mad it home safe and he will soon meet Miss Brooklyn.
Post a Comment