Monday, October 31, 2011

Have a "BEE-tiful" Halloween!

It's a "Bee-tiful day celebrating Brooklyn's 1st Halloween! She is a gorgeous sleeping bee this evening.
But over the last few days she's been wearing many of her holiday shirts and some of them won't even get worn. What's a girl to do - too many Halloween outfits and not enough time to wear them all. I think she looks like her beautiful mommy...she sure has mommy's big eyes but they are pretty dark so they might turn into daddy's gorgeous brown ones too.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh, Marsha, she sure is BEE-tiful! Just precious.

BOO-T-ful Halloween wishes ~
TTFN ~
Hugs, Marydon

Carol said...

She is a beautiful little bee, Marsha!

Mollie said...

I can't get over how alert she is! And not even a week old. Miss Bee-utiful Brooklyn wants to be awake to feel all that love coming her way!!

Marigene said...

She sure is bee-u-tee-ful! I love the one of her in the upper left corner of the collage...cute little pumpkin.

Foley said...

So cute! Love the pumpkin hat!!

Anonymous said...

She is a beeutiful busy sleeping bee!

Betty said...

Beautiful family. Congratulations to all.