Friday, November 11, 2011

beautiful girls...

Sorry for the lack of blogging this week, I was busy taking advantage of the good weather and cleaning out gardens so I didn't even pick up a camera for days. Of course I wouldn't leave home without the camera and now I'm spending some time loving on my girls...Looking at Jayme's baby photos we think Brooklyn looks a lot like her - comparing the two of them in photos, you can definitely see she got her mommy's big eyes (so far blue!) and long eyelashes.
I'm heading back home tomorrow to be closer to the rest of the family. Please keep praying for Justin, for pain relief, comfort & peace especially as he recovers from surgery.

5 comments:

Foley said...

Gorgeous!

Rebecca said...

Her eyes ARE amazing! How beautiful. I've prayed for pain relief & peace for Justin.

Marigene said...

Beautiful, both of your girls!

Ruth Hiebert said...

These are such priceless images.

Stitches said...

Brooklyn is realllly a beautiful baby, she takes after your daughter, I think..Both are beautiful people!!