Monday, November 07, 2011

Grandpa & Brooklyn...

I've been busy catching up so haven't taken any photos at home but thought I would share a few from this past weekend when Grandpa Jeff finally got to meet Brooklyn. She stared at him for a long time as he did at her...so fun for them to finally meet.

6 comments:

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Wonderful times Marsha!

Marigene said...

Adorable pictures...I think all babies are fascinated with facial hair!

Anonymous said...

Precious !

Rebecca said...

That first picture - Amazing!

Brooklyn has such a beautifully shaped little head and darling profile. I understand your absolute delight in the wonder of her :)

Anonymous said...

i love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you...

Suzy said...

What I love about all the pics of Brooklyn is how wide open her eyes are! She's a beautiful baby girl. Grandpa is in for a lifetime of spoiling that sweetie.