Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Bee is here...

and she is a healthy baby girl! Grandma couldn't be more excited!
Introducing Brooklyn Faith born last night at 8:43 pm.

Here she is seconds after birth seeing her mommy for the first time...
The proud parents, Jayme & Scott.

After getting weighed at 7 lbs. 5 oz and measured at 19.8 inches she was diapered and swaddled and handed to daddy. She was wide awake and alert taking it all in.
Spending time with mommy...
and meeting grandma Marsha.
Have you ever seen a baby only 30 minutes old be so alert? This grandma is bragging already :)
The first and last photos are from this morning and she is just such a precious little baby...grandma can't get enough of her.
Brooklyn, Grandma & Grandpa J love you!

13 comments:

Mollie said...

I've been checking Jayme's and your links several times a day now, and voila, you have posted the great news!! Brooklyn is truly a beautiful baby--and only a day old. I can feel how proud everyone is--just emanates from the photos. And yes, she is very alert. Amazing. Congratulations to all of you! Especially Mommy who did all the hard work. :-)

Rebecca said...

Precious. God bless you all.

Unknown said...

Oh, Marsha, I know your joy~ She is just adorable beautiful. May she be blessed in her life. Congrats to your entire families.

Have a beautiful weekend ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Anonymous said...

Not only is she alert but she is a drop dead beautiful baby. Wow. Congratulations to you all!

Ruth Hiebert said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Enjoy this precious child. These pictures brought back so many memories from when my granddaughter was born.Brooklyn is so adorable.

Carolyn said...

Congratulations-she is absolutely adorable!!! I love all the photos you shared.

Carolyn

Kathleen said...

Congratulations, Grandma. She is beautiful. God bless her, and her parents!
I couldn't be happier for you!
So nice of them to name her after part of Long Island, NY!

Carol said...

She's beautiful, Marsha! Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa!

Foley said...

I bet you haven't stopped smiling for long! Congrats to all.

Stitches said...

Oh, she is so beautiful!! Aren't new borns just the most precious? Congratulations to the mommy and daddy and to the grandma & grandpa too. So glad that all is well.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Congratulations, Marsha, Jayme and Scott. Yes, she is very alert, Marsha, and so adorable.

Auntie Cake said...

I finally took a look at my blog and I am so glad I did as I found your exciting news waiting for me on my sidebar! What an adorable little cutie! So precious. Glad both she and momma are doing well!
Kate
PS- and she sure is alert!!! Brag away grandma, that's your job!!!

Marigene said...

How did I miss this post...congratulations everyone on the beautiful little Brooklyn!