Wednesday, August 10, 2011

lisanthus...

Lisanthus is one of my 3 favorite annuals and a must have in my gardens each year.
They make great cut flowers though I rarely cut them to bring inside when I spend all my time outdoors.




Posts on my other 2 favorite annuals in the coming days. Have a great day - I am LOVING this cooler weather we are having this week!

4 comments:

Stitches said...

Oh, Marsha, I love those flowers but I have always thought they were too hard to grow. Do you buy the plants or start seed? Sun or shade? I am in need of some new shade plants for next year, any suggestions? I love your blog and want to start a garden blog too but just haven't come up with a name yet. Love your pictures, always.

Robin Lambright said...

reminds me of carnations

Blessings
R

Foley said...

Gorgeous..I've heard the name before but didn't know what they looked like... Like very much!!I will start my 2012 list now..

Darla said...

I grew lisanthus one year and loved them, I should try again. Cooler weather?