Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da BATMAN!"

Instead of "bats in the belfry", I have bats in the garden this year.
They are oh so tiny but look at their beautiful wings, fuzzy ears, eyes and sharp teeth!


It is so fun to show them to kids and see if they can recognize the resemblance.
Batwing Cuphea is just too cute :)

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sorry, but I just can't get excited about your bats! :)

Rebecca said...

Oh, my....going back I see that this may be part of a plant?! So REAL looking it is...

Wanda said...

Oh my, they are tiny and fuzzy and do looked very vampire....."Oh dear, I faunt you blood"


Actually they are very precious depite their scary looks.

Carol said...

Very cool, Marsha! Does look like Batman. LOL!

Simple Home said...

I've never seen that before. That is so cool :)
Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Marcia

Darla said...

They are cool. Mine died out this year.

Kit Aerie-el said...

You had me laughing out loud and humming the batman theme with this series of shots. Fantastic shots of a really cool plant!