Thursday, July 28, 2011

butterflies and blossoms...

It never fails, once the coneflowers are all blooming I have lots of fluttering visitors.

These are the kind of flutterbys I love, not those giant puffs of cotton constantly fluttering by as I work outside.






Besides enjoying the butterflies today - I am loving all the lisanthus currently blooming. I have pinks, whites, purples, yellow & a purple/white variety - they look so nice in combo with the mexican shell flowers and victoria blue salvia. I was also happy to spot the first sunflower bloom of the season.

6 comments:

Jayme said...

AMAZING photos mom!

Unknown said...

Good golly, Marsha! You captured some beauties here for sure. Envy! Wish I could get them this fabulously!

Have a beautiful weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Chris & Kelli said...

Loving the butterflies!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful images.

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Beautiful-ness in your garden as always!

I've been meaning to tell you that the corn in New York is as high as an elephant's eye!

Robin Lambright said...

Do you market you photo's on ETSY? If you don't you should!

Those butterfly shots are outstanding!

Blessings
R