
Saturday morning we spotted a curious fawn...
and later we took a drive to the Redlin Art Center in Watertown, SD since our friends have never been there. You can view my post from our visit last year, HERE. On our drive we spotted a pasture of buffalo grazing...
and a herd of deer enjoying a soybean snack in the late afternoon sun...
back at the campsite we were blessed with a second gorgeous sunset while ending our day around a campfire.
Pocket gophers are a huge pest in our area and the campground was no exception. Sunday morning, I watched one as he worked bringing dirt up and mounding as he extended his tunnels.
After a September that brought more rain than sunshine a beautiful week is forecast. I hope to bring you the Oct garden (since I forgot Sept) and some peeks into a beautiful MN autumn. Today, I am grateful for a relaxing weekend and bright autumn sunshine!
8 comments:
Good thing those deer aren't at Kathleen's and enjoying a snack, she'd be ticked off :)
Fantastic pictures, Marsha, and looks like a fantastic weekend!
Beautiful scenery Marsha. Glad you had a relaxing weekend. Looking forward to your garden post.
What unique and wonderful scenes to see through your lens! Those sunsets were awesome (and the best photos rarely capture their full beauty)!
Great photos! I love the sunset ones.
Oh my... that sky was on fire!!
Aw... love this. A nice trip down memory lane for this ex-Minnesotan (who was born in Huron, SD - a hop, skip and a jump from Watertown.)
Gorgeous!
What a great weekend - your sunsets are spectacular, the colors are amazing.
My sis went out to Custer last weekend for the buffalo roundup, I will hve to post some of her photos.
Post a Comment