Monday, May 24, 2010

warblers...

I'm continuing to enjoy the migrating warblers visiting the garden. In yesterday's heat, a Wilson's Warbler came to the rock for a refreshing bath.


All clean and fluffed up!
I also managed to get a couple of shots of the elusive common yellowthroat - he is such a shy bird.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing like a refreshing bath to perk one up! Beautiful pictures.

Have a lovely week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Great captures.

Auntie Cake said...

You must just have the perfect backyard to entice all these beauties. Love them all! Thanks for sharing your pics with us, I didn't realize one MN backyard could hold so many wonders! I am still in love with your indigo bunting. I haven't seen one of those in person!
Kate

Foley said...

Beautiful shots! It seems they pose for you... do we have another Dr. Dolittle??? LOL

Jayne said...

Boy, that is some MAGIC rock there Marsha! You get warblers almost posing for you! I get views of their backsides...lolol! What beauty!

Carol said...

Dr. Doolittle? LOLOL! They do seem to pose! You really are fantastic with the camera :)

Cynthia said...

Wonderful pictures, Marsha ... My favorite is the last one with the shadow of the branch on the warbler's back.